London Pictures Limited is a UK feature-film production company that focuses on bringing innovative movies to the commercial market. Our expertise is in packaging, financing, producing and marketing uniquely British motion-pictures and we often use these skills to assist other like minded producers bring their own projects to the screen. As such, we are always looking for co-production partners and writers who have quality spec scripts for production, so if you are interested please see our script submission and contact pages for further information.
We are also proud sponsors of the Film Producers Toolkit website and activity contribute our time and effort to helping first-time producers and strengthening the independent British film industry.
Thanks for visiting!
- Martin Scorsese's 'The Irishman' Heads to Netflix From Paramount 22 February 2017
- 'This Is Us' Creator Breaks Down the Show's Cathartic and Tear-Inducing Farewell 22 February 2017
- Seth Meyers Introduces His Award-Worthy Film, 'Oscar Bait' 22 February 2017
- Leah Adler, Mother of Steven Spielberg, Dies at 97 22 February 2017
- Oscar Voter Reveals Her Brutally Honest Ballot: Meryl Streep "Like a Clown," 'La La Land' "Not Memorable," 'Arrival' "Just Sucked" 22 February 2017
- Kyle Chandler to Star in 'Godzilla' Sequel 21 February 2017
- IndieWire’s Sundance 2017 Portrait Studio: Our Favorite Shots of the People Who Shaped This Year’s Festival 27 January 2017
- Jordan Peele on Putting the ‘Monster of Racism’ Onscreen for Horror Debut ‘Get Out’ 24 January 2017
- ‘L.A. Times’ Review: An Occasionally Funny Riff on Frustrated (and Frustrating) Angelenos – Sundance 2017 22 January 2017
- Sundance 2017 IndieWire Critics Poll Results: Best Lead Performance 21 January 2017
- Sundance 2017: 10 Reasons Why This Year’s Festival Is Essential for Queer Cinema 18 January 2017
- RT @BAFTACEO: I am proud to be one of the 40 powerful women celebrated by @Lancomeofficial for their new #ultrawear foundation https://t.co/Usj9cahqyv,
- Film remains a powerful medium for storytelling around the world and can often be controversial. #Matilda https://t.co/YXjHNOBFDq,
- The UK is a great place to make a film and the #UKInFocus catalogue proves it. @Screendaily https://t.co/TO7jIZMgar,
- Applications to join #BAFTACrew now open. A great programme - networking, masterclasses and online Q&Q. @BAFTAGuru https://t.co/sekmjZgLRF,